Personal data that we collect
- Contact information such as name, email address and telephone number
- Biographical information such as job title, employer, photograph and video or audio content including you
- Marketing, communication preferences and related information such as meal preferences, feedback and survey responses
- Billing and financial information such as billing address, bank account and payment information
- Services information such as details of services that we have purchased from you
- Special categories of data such as race and ethnicity, trade union membership, information about health or information, political opinions or religious beliefs
- Information relating to children or regarding criminal matters
Personal data we collect from you
- When you sign up to receive news services, use a toolkit or register for one of our online services, we will ask you provide your contact and other relevant information, as well as your communication preferences.
- When you register to attend one of our events, we will ask you to provide your contact, guest and other relevant information including meal preferences.
- When you use our website or one of our online services we collect information about your visit and how you interact with our website.
- When a client uses our legal services, we will ask for the information that we need to provide those services; this information includes contact details, billing information, information necessary to conduct pre-clearance checks and information relevant to the services we provide. Information provided by a client may include personal data that relates to persons whose information is relevant to the instruction; for example when we advise on a business transaction or a regulatory investigation or represent a client in a legal dispute.
- When you apply for a job with us we will ask you for information relevant to your application. We ask all applicants to apply via our recruitment system where a specific privacy notice is available.
If you provide information to us about another person, you must ensure that you comply with any legal obligations that may apply to your provision of the information to us, and to allow us, where necessary, to share that information with our service providers.
Data we collect automatically
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file which is sent from our web server, and placed on your computer (laptop, mobile device etc.) when you browse the Clifford Chance websites or use our mobile apps. They hold only a modest amount of data, and allow the web server to recognise your computer’s browser and respond accordingly.
What types of cookies are used and what choices do you have?
Below is a list of the types of cookies that we would like to use on our websites.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
What cookies does Fotis Grontas & Associate use?
Fotis Grontas & Associate uses Performance (or technical) cookies to deliver its services via its websites, and its mobile apps.
Performance cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our website when they browse it – whether it is a new or returning visitor, which pages are viewed, how often and most frequently etc. These cookies do not collect any information which uniquely identifies you specifically – all data is aggregated and anonymous.
Fotis Grontas & Associates website
The Fotis Grontas & Associates website use the following Performance cookies to deliver their content to you:
This website uses the following Performance cookies to deliver its content to you:
How to control cookies
You can control which cookies you want to be stored on your computer through the settings in your web browser. You can configure your browser to accept or reject certain or all cookies, as well as see what cookies have been set.
The “Help” menu in the toolbar of most web browsers will tell you how to change your browser’s cookie settings, including how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie and how to disable cookies altogether. Below is some helpful guidance about how to make these changes.